This year's faculty showcase focuses on our piano department with SPCM Faculty Peter Arnstein, Patricia McPherson, Oleg Levin, Ora Itkin and Ivan Konev; piano, and Rena Kraut; clarinet.
- Works by Peter Arnstein performed by Peter Arnstein and Patricia McPherson, piano
- Negaseando by Radamez Gnatali performed by Oleg Levin, piano
- Sonata for Clarinet and Piano by Francis Poulenc performed by Ora Itkin, piano and Rena Kraut, clarinet
- Rondo by Johan Nepomuk Hummel performed by Ora Itkin, piano
- Scaramouche by Darius Milhaud performed by Ivan Konev and Oleg Levin, piano
The Saint Paul Conservatory of Music’s Coffee Concert Series is a lunchtime musical performance series that has been offered since 2003. Concerts are presented on the first Wednesday of each month from November through May. Whether you’re a teacher or parent with students you’d like to expose to diverse musical styles, an activity coordinator at a recreation, rehabilitation or senior center, another musician seeking to expand your repertoire, or a professional looking for an enriching change of scene over the lunch hour, you’ll experience entertainment and artistic excellence at this free Concert Series.
All Coffee Concert performances are open and FREE to the public. They are followed by coffee, bagels and an opportunity to meet and talk with the artists.
Target Age Range/Prerequisite Skills: recommended for ages 12 and up
Cost per Child/Student: free
Cost per Adult/Educator: free
Parent/Guardian Policy: all children must be accompanied by a responsible adult
Event Contact Person: Clea Galhano
Event Contact Phone: 651-224-2205
Event Contact Email: clea [at] thespcm [dot] org